The highest quality Polish socks made with silky fiber of cashmere wool - for the whole family.
Waht is cashmere wool and why it is known as a synonim of luxury?
This fiber is obtained from Kashmiri chamois, i.e. animals bred in Asia: China, Mongolia, and India. Goats live in very harsh conditions and are exposed to extreme temperatures - so nature has developed a specific type of hair - thick, durable and at the same time delicate and very thin fleece allows them to withstand strong winds, frosts, but also heat. Cashmere wool, unlike other types of wool, is obtained by combing, not cutting, animals.
Basic properties of cashmere wool:
- Even ten times greater ability to absorb moisture and efficiently evaporate it outside (than in the case of synthetic fibers). It has hydrophobic properties. Even a damp fiber does not cease to keep warm, also during a downpour. Cashmere wool socks protect against moisture and unpleasant odors, while not overheating.
- It is delicate to the touch and hypoallergenic, unlike ordinary wool - perfect for sensitive and allergy-prone skin. Unlike "scratchy" traditional wool, cashmere socks are virtually non-existent on your feet!
- This type of wool is additionally very resistant to damage and easy to care for. It shows high elasticity and flexibility. Thanks to our admixture of combed cotton and polyamide, we have also obtained greater abrasion resistance and protection against stretching.
In addition to the colors and joy that we bring to everyday life, we also guarantee comfort and convenience for the feet of children and adults through:
- The best possible composition of socks without the addition of polyester and acrylic, so the foot breathes and does not sweat. The yarn is of the highest quality, we do not use regenerated yarn,
- Non-compressive welt, reinforced heels and toes, and a flat seam,
- Production on a specially braided yarn, which ensures a much greater durability of the product compared to most socks on the market,
- Original design and production in the heart of Poland in cooperation with the best knitters from the region which is the cradle of the textile industry in Poland and Central Europe
Composition: 65% ecological combed cotton, 15% cashmere wool, 18% polyamide, 2% elastane
OEKO-TEX material quality and safety certificate.
Handwash recommended, wash inside out. Not recommended: tumble dry, dry cleaning and bleaching.
Designed in POLAND, Made in POLAND