- The seller is: LOVA Sp. z o.o. (Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością) Ogrodowa 27B Street, 05-500 Mysiadło, POLAND NIP: 5223003162 , Regon: 146520048 hereinafter reffered to as "Lova" or "Seller", operating by www.lova.com.pl
- The purchase in the lova.com.pl store may be made by an adult natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as "Customer" or "Buyer".
- Order sale is carried out on the basis of an order placed in the online store lova.com.pl.
- Orders in the online store can be placed 24 hours a day all year round. Orders placed on weekdays after 13:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed from the next business day.
- The necessary condition for the order to be processed is to provide an e-mail address and telephone number.
- An order placed in the lova.com.pl online store is not a transaction. The transaction is considered concluded at the time of order confirmation by e-mail or by phone.
- The order is processed within 5 working days in the case of a purchase paid by online payment or cash on delivery. When paying by card, the order processing time will be counted from the moment of obtaining a positive authorization.
- If it is not possible to execute the order, seller will inform about it by e-mail or by phone.
- Deliveries are made via the courier company wysajtaniej.pl.
- The prices of products are given in Polish zlotys/ euro and include VAT.
- At the time of receipt of the ordered goods, the Customer is obliged to check whether the shipment has been delivered in good condition, whether it has any damage resulting from transport and whether it complies with the order. Determination of damage or non-compliance of the shipment with the order upon receipt is the basis for considering a possible complaint in this respect.
- The shipping cost will be determined at the time of ordering.
- The payment for the order can be made by means of:
- by bank transfer using online payment
- by credit card. Accepted cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electron, Maestro
The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A. (www.bluemedia.pl)
- The conclusion of the transaction is confirmed by a proof of purchase in the form of a VAT invoice, sent to the customer along with the order.
- All offered products have a warranty provided by the manufacturer. All technical problems regarding the purchased goods are considered by Lova Sp. z o.o., with headquarters at ul. Ogrodowa 27B in Mysiadło. In the event of an unjustified complaint or damage to the goods due to the user's fault, all costs are covered by the customer.
- The seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days (the 14 days right to withdraw from a distance contract) and if it was not possible, to inform the customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.
- The buyer has the right to return the purchased goods within 14 days from the date of purchase, provided that the goods have not been used or damaged in any way, this also applies to the original manufacturer's packaging. In this case, the store returns an amount equal to the price of the purchased goods, including shipping costs to the customer. In the case of cash on delivery, cash or online payment, the amount due is returned to the bank account indicated by the customer. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the payment card.
- In matters not covered by the above Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and other generally applicable provisions of law shall apply.