Elegant merino wool socks for kids, men and women. Perfect socks for official occasions like wedding or business party and for casual use - mountain expeditions, hiking tours and other, when merino wool properties are irreplaceable.
The highest quality Polish socks made of certified Merino wool - for the whole family.
Basic properties of merino wool:
- Even seven times greater ability to absorb moisture and efficiently evaporate it outside (than in the case of synthetic fibers). Even a damp fiber does not cease to keep warm, also during a downpour. Merino wool socks protect against moisture and unpleasant odors, while not overheating.
- It is delicate to the touch and hypoallergenic, unlike ordinary wool - perfect for sensitive and allergy-prone skin. Unlike "scratchy" traditional wool, merino socks are virtually non-existent on your feet!
- This type of wool is additionally very resistant to damage and easy to care for. Thanks to our 17% admixture of polyamide, we have also obtained greater abrasion resistance and protection against stretching.
In addition to the colors and joy that we bring to everyday life, we also guarantee comfort and convenience for the feet of children and adults through:
- The best possible composition of socks without the addition of polyester and acrylic, so the foot breathes and does not sweat. The yarn is of the highest quality, we do not use regenerated yarn,
- Non-compressive welt, reinforced heels and toes, and a flat seam,
- Production on a specially braided yarn, which ensures a much greater durability of the product compared to most socks on the market,
- Original design and production in the heart of Poland in cooperation with the best knitters from the region which is the cradle of the textile industry in Poland and Central Europe
Composition: 80% certified merino wool, 18% polyamide, 2% elastane
OEKO-TEX material quality and safety certificate.
Washing temperature max. 40 ° C, wash inside out. Not recommended: tumble dry, dry cleaning and bleaching.
Designed in POLAND, Made in POLAND, EU