We, Lova Sp. z o.o. based in Poland (EU) in Mysiadło (05-500) Ogrodowa 27B street, NIP: 5223003162 REGON:146520048 as owner of hesesox.com are collecting personal data.
What data is collected?
To fulfill order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, if you contact us directly.
What is the legal basis for data processing?
We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary. Legal basis for processing for the personal data:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services;
Will the data be made available to third parties?
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties: [hosting, bookkeeping, mailing etc.] to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (wysylajtaniej.pl). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. This company is: Shoplo Sp. z o.o. (Warsaw, Inflancka 4c street, NIP: 5213630420.) Personal data is also made available to the company that supports electronic payments, for purposes related to the execution of the order. It is the company Blue Media S.A. based in Sopot, Powstańców Warszawy 6 street, NIP 585-13-51-185, REGON 191781561.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: respond to legal process or to government requests; enforce our agreements, terms and policies; prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on consent and contractual necessity.
How will the data be used?
The personal data we collect will be used for:
• fulfilling your order,
• providing customer support;
• keeping you informed on shop news and updates,
How long will the data be stored?
What rights does the data subject have?
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, lova.com.pl, are the data controller of your personal information. If you would like to contact us to access, correct or delete personal information you may mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions.